This past weekend we traveled to Shreveport LA for the River Cities Triathlon. I have done this race every year since 2001 (I went in 2005 when I was pregnant but just picked up my packet!). My dad came over to spend some time with Cale (and watch me race). I had a good race, no PR but I will take it. I ended up 1st in the Athena division and would have been 5th in my age group.

Katie beat me by 40 sec, passed me on the run, luckily she is racing in the Master's Athena division now so we both got a chance to place first! That was fun. Cale had a blast playing in the sand/dirt, and running around outdoors for the whole morning.

He played so hard he was pasted out in his stroller! He looked so comfy we thought about just leaving him in there and just strapping the stroller into the back of the truck (just kidding!).

No comments:
Post a Comment