Monday, October 15, 2007

I have been Tagged

I was tagged by Erin so here it is...
MAN TAG:
1. Who is your man? JP
2. How long have you been married? 9 years in December
3. How long dated? 4 years
4. How old is your man? 31, so much older than me :)
5. Who eats more? JP
6. Who said “I love you” first? JP, he is actually a very emotional being
7. Who is taller? JP
8. Who sings better? neither
9. Who is smarter? JP, he got me through me engineering degree, he was one quarter ahead
10. Whose temper is worse? mine
11. Who does the laundry? JP, he took over so that I would not have to replace clothes I did not wash per the instructions
12. Who takes out the garbage? JP
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
14. Who pays the bills? JP
15. Who is better with the computer? we fight over this title
16. Who mows the lawn? neither of us
17. Who cooks dinner? we eat out more than I cook but I try
18. Who drives when you are together? JP mostly, depends on who's car we are taking
19. Who pays when you go out? either of us
20. Who is most stubborn? me, I am very spoiled
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? either, no clear winner here
22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine, JP's live a little ways from an airport and it is a 12 hour drive by car
23. Who kissed who first? JP kissed me first, you can ask him about the 'wow' story
24. Who asked who out? I think JP asked me out first but it has been so long ago, we just hung out all the time
25. Who proposed? JP proposed to me on the beach on new year's eve 1997
26. Who is more sensitive? probably me
27. Who has more friends? JP, much more of a social butterfly
28. Who has more siblings? JP--2 brothers and a sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? hmmm, interesting question

I don't know who to tag...

No comments: