Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lion says Roooaaarrrr!





Cale loves to say Roooaaarrr! We always ask him what does a tiger or a lion say and he roars like a little champ. So for Halloween I could not help but get him a lion costume. JP did remind me that we do not live in a cold climate so this outfit might be a little warm for him. I actually bought him a lighter costume (superman) later in case of a warm night! But for the fall fun festival at his daycare we when with the lion outfit. I figured he only had to be in it for an hour or less so it would work. JP and I actually got off work early and went to see all the kids dressed up. My lion was the most perfect lion ever!!! He just needs to stay away from that LSU cheerleader, trouble Cale, just trouble ;)




No comments: