Well much has happened in our lives since my last post. I have been a little tired and sick and therefore not really motivated to sit down and write. It has been taking me all the energy I have had just to work and keep up with very minimal functioning at home. Why you ask? We are
pregnant! I am due on March the 3rd. This time around it has been much different than it was with Cale, I was ill the first 13 weeks,
nauseous from about 10 am until I went to bed. I am feeling better now and looking forward to getting through the rest of this pregnancy!
We have had many fun times as well in the past month or so, here are some of our memorable moments...

Buster and Pepper are still the same (although this is not Buster's best angle!)
Cale and JP love the trampoline

Chris welcomed his son Jaxon to the world, Cale loves his cousin!

Uncle Chris still let's Cale do anything he wants
Proud Daddy
We were all proud of Cale for diving into a cupcake at Quade's birthday, this is a milestone for our 'clean freak' of a two year old :)

Cale and Quade at Quade's 3rd birthday party, best friends
Cale at Bree's birthday party, thanks Bree for my soccer bear
Jaxon (named after my cousin)
Maybe this will be the start of me keeping up with this again, at least until March :)
Hint: looks like we will be one closer to a boys soccer team come March...
5 comments:
Congratulations. Does that mean you are having a boy then?
What?! A boy?! We were so sure it would be a girl! :) Well, we all know you already make great boys, so another little boy Ossenfort will be awesome!
We love you guys!
Awesome, another boy!!! Score, way to get to reuse all the clothing ;)Congratulations!!! :) Pamela
Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment