Friday, October 16, 2009

Cale and Tyler update

Sometimes I just don't realize how smart Cale has become. The other day he was looking at a piece of oatmeal squares cereal, he said "this is a square, or a diamond, it has four sides", I said "that is right Cale a square and a diamond both have four sides, he followed with "and a rectangle mom!" He has also been picking up addition with no issue and is working on subtraction. I guess I could start teaching him how to read. He says the darnedest things, yesterday on the way to school he said "hey mom, humina humina humina" like the line from Farris Bueller's day off!
I am just loving Tyler so much right now. He is sitting and wanting to crawl right now. He is a snuggler, I love that. He has started eating finger foods and would much rather feed himself than have me feed him with a spoon. He is an independent spirit and I think he looks more like me than Cale does. He has already had his first ear infection so he is like his brother in that respect unfortunately.
I love them both and they already obviously love each other very much. I am very blessed :)

No comments: