Thursday, May 17, 2007

April 23, 2007



He is growing up! This is a picture of Cale at my last race April 1st in Galvaston! He has had a hair cut since then, I will have to post on that next.


As for me, April 1st I did a half Ironman race--1.2 mi swim, 56 mi bike, 13.1 mi run.


Total time 5:18 (PR by 34 min:) ).
Swim was great, felt pretty easy, wore my full wetsuit, water was ~ 70 deg (34:29)
Bike was ok, Michelle passed me mid-way on the first loop, headwind going out, but tailwind coming back :) (2:48)
Run, I was ready to be done, I was able to keep the legs going pretty well, was extreamly happy with my run time. (1:53)



Good to be back into the thick of triathlon training/racing again, especially with JP and Cale cheering me on!


No comments: