Friday, May 25, 2007

May 25, 2007

Little man is becoming very opinionated these days and it seems that if JP leaves the room the world has come to an end! Cale is getting his molars finally and it looks like a very painful process. His favorite game these days is chase (be chased, chase the dogs, chase us, chase toys), as long as he is running he is happy!

IM training update this week:

Last Saturday I had a 3 hour run on my schedule, but wanted to run the Heartbeat 5K with the 'crew', so I started at WR and ran around and then up the trail to the race. I had finished 15 miles when I got to the start line, thank goodness I was running with friends (who are awsome!) otherwise I don't know that I could have done it (Finish time 29:13 in 6th place AG!).

Mon: bike 25mi, run 1mi
Tues: run 4mi, swim 3000yds
Wed: bike 25mi, run 1.8mi
Thurs: run 4.5mi, swim 2700yds
Fri: run 4.25mi

Race on Monday, Capital of TX Olympic Distance Triathlon!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I've been keepin' up with your blog. Really neat!